FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I do first?
– Commission an energy audit for your building and prepare an estimate of the renovation budget, find out possible opportunities from banks and KredEx.
– Organize a general meeting where the decision to renovate is approved
– Order the construction designs (facade, heating and ventilation)
– Carry out the construction procurements according to the designs
– Submit your loan and grant applications
– After the work has been completed, submit an application for the disbursement of the grant
The constructor will keep a work log, and the finished works are approved by the supervisor.
Documentation of the object with all the materials – pressure tests, surveys, etc., will handed over to the contracting entity at the end of the work.
Why choose Deckol to do the facade work?
Deckol OÜ offers high-quality complex renovation services to apartment associations. We have been engaged in construction and renovation work for more than 20 years and during this time we have completed over 1,000,000 square meters of facades, developed and built new apartment buildings in South Estonia for many years, providing customers with high-quality services, security and peace of mind.